2017 OSHA Classes
Are you in compliance? Did you know, most General Contractors will not allow your employees on a job site unless they have successfully completed an OSHA 10 Course?
Associated Builders and Contractors Florida East Coast Chapter understands there are many safety service providers. While it may seem predictable, and what sets our services apart is our ability to understand the safety needs of our members and the construction industry.
For a limited time ABC is offering the OSHA 10 and 30 course at a significant discounted rate per person.
• Familiarization with the OSHA Standards for Construction.
• Discussion of other construction safety and health standards.
• Update and review of standard construction safety and health principles.
• Discussion that prepares attendees to recognize and control a variety of hazardous conditions.
• Written Exam, 70% is the passing grade
• Legnth of course 40 hours (times includes breaks and exam time)
• Attendees must be present during all classroom hours, NO ACCEPTIONS!
• Attendees receive an OSHA 30-Hour card upon successfully completing the 5 day course.