Qualify for Construction Instruction in South Florida & The Space Coast
Do You Qualify?
To enroll you must meet these requirements:
- Be enthusiastic!
- Read, write, comprehend English and able to do math at an 8th-grade level.
- Currently 18 or older.
- Are able to legally work in the United States.
- Work faithfully and diligently at the occupation.
- Physically able to perform on a construction site as required for the job.
- Pass a drug test.
- Attend promptly and complete all lessons, assignments and school tests.
- Comply with all rules, regulations, and policies.
- Keep adequate records of work experience and related instruction.
- Submit properly completed records in a timely manner.
- Have reliable transportation.
- Go on job interviews and respond to prospective employers in a timely manner.
- Protect the property of the school and the employer.
If you are able to meet these requirements, contact our South Florida construction education institution to take the first step in starting your career in construction.